skip to content

Postgraduate Study


Portal for applicants bringing a family

Read more at: Maintenance


The cost of living can be high in Cambridge and we don’t want you to have the difficulty of not being able to support yourself financially throughout your course.

Read more at: Student's Union

Student's Union

Cambridge Students’ Union (Cambridge SU)

Postgraduate students at Cambridge are supported by the Cambridge SU (Students' Union), which represents student interests and ensures student’s voices are heard in decision making processes at the University.

Read more at: Childcare office

Childcare office

The Childcare Office oversees the facilities and assistance offered to University staff and students with children.

Read more at: Accommodation service

Accommodation service

Although many full-time postgraduate students are housed by their Colleges (either within the College grounds or in postgraduate hostels or flats), few Colleges can house all their student members. There can be a strong demand for suitable private rented accommodation in Cambridge but the Accommodation Service is available to offer friendly and helpful advice on housing.