skip to content

Postgraduate Admissions


Information about receiving a UK government loan for starting a Master’s or PhD is normally made available in the March before the academic year begins. Applications for a loan to study can also be made once you are a current student but you must confirm how you are financing your course before you can be admitted to study. For more information, visit our page about UK Government PG Loans.

If you are a student with US citizenship, visit our page about US loans.

If you are a Canadian student, visit our page about Canadian Loans.